Sunday, March 7, 2010

Podcasting for ...Dummies




So last week I noted that in my Social Media for Public Relations class we are working on podcasts. I have to say I highly underestimated the amount of time it take to make a podcast, well for first time podcasters that is. As my group and I steadily have been working on our podcast with Audacity we have come across many bumbs along the way. We are working very hard to come up with a great podcast for the 125th Anniversary for St. Edwards University with interviews from many prominate people on campus including our president Doctor Martin. We will be completed tomorrow afternoon and I will have a link to the podcast and an update to how we have solved our bump in the road! :)

1 comment:

Meghan Athnos said...

I'm sorry to hear about your podcasting trouble! I too, had several bumps along the way, including garage band deleting everything I had completed. It was really frustrating, but also a good learning experience. I feel that now if I was asked to make a podcast, I would know what to do, and I think thats the most important thing!