Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mashable: The Social Media Guide



Since I started my Social Media class this Spring I have been searching the web for all things Social Media. I recently came across a website 'Mashable.com'. It is truly 'The Social Media Guide'. It is the worlds largest blog focusing on Social Media with 15 million page views a day!! It hits all the main points of Social Media like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Myspace, Google, and more! While reading up on some blogs I came across one that is very exciting. Mashable is having a 'MashBash' for SXSW in Austin this year! It is a celebration full of excitement, music and most importantly NETWORKING! You will be able to pick the brains of some of the top Social Media Bloggers around while enjoying a night of fun! The event this year is a Buffalo Billiard on March 14th from 10pm-1am! I can't wait to go and I hope to see some familiar faces! :)

No comments: