Sunday, February 28, 2010

Podcasting: 101



When it comes to podcasting I am not the smartest crayon in the box. It has taken a lot of reading and listening to lectures to figure this out. In my Social Media for PR class we had a speaker talk to us about a program called Audacity that is free for all to use and download and let me tell you it will make you podcasting experience a heck of a lot easier. With Audacity you can Record live audio, convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs, edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files, cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together and change the speed or pitch of a recording.. all for FREE!

So whether you are podcasting about your life, beliefs or just whatever comes to mind choose Audacity to help you get there, trust me you wont be sorry!

...Before you leave I would love to share with you guys my new favorite podcast that is now a weekly ritual....
http://www.fashionising.com/podcast/

No comments: